Youngland's QuickBooks CRM Integrated Solution
Business needs evolve. Youngland provides a seamless end-to-end integration experience between Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our team is dedicated to continuously learn, improve, and challenge ourselves in order to best serve all industry needs.
QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Integrated Solution
Like no other, Younglands QuickBooks CRM Connector is an integration solution for the Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM product families, so that the progressive users of Intuit QuickBooks may operate a seamless interactive system with Microsoft CRM. One of its many features is the automatic synchronization of key data in real-time that will increase efficiency, reduce clerical errors and provide a much improved end-user experience, all while saving you time to focus and perform other vital tasks that lead to your business success. We believe that with this ground-breaking product and our experiences & successes from working with small to mid-market businesses, were a step further down the path of helping our clients to realize their full potentials.
The QuickBooks CRM Connector and its components provide practical solutions that produce measurable results. Below are some of the positive changes you can expect with the installation of the solution:
- Improved efficiency Data is synchronized in real-time. No waiting time is necessary until the next data import. Enjoy the ease of updating only one system instead of two.
- Reduced clerical errors Automatic data synchronization process eliminates the errors and duplications that are prone to occur when manual synchronization is performed.
- Maintain data quality and consistency Operation in real-time eliminates the possibility of data conflict and data loss, which the synchronization methods that do not operate in real-time are prone to.
- Seamless user experience End users do not need to be concerned with performing additional steps creating or modifying records.
- Advance in Customer Relationship Provide your staff with the 360 degree view of your customers that is central to the Microsoft CRM philosophy.
Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM are fundamentally two very distinct products. Thus, the integration of the two into a fully functionally product requires a flexible mapping system. With this key point in mind, weve designed a comprehensive product that is guaranteed to meet all of your requirements.
Standard Deployment Scenario
The standard solution is the most commonly used configuration for deployment and is available without customization.
- The Microsoft CRM Account or Contact entities are synchronized bi-directionally with the Customer entity in QuickBooks.
- The Microsoft CRM Product and the Intuit QuickBooks Items are synchronized one-way from QuickBooks to CRM.
- CRM sales orders are published one-way into QuickBooks.
- The Intuit QuickBooks Invoices are synchronized one-way from QuickBooks to CRM.
The alternative transactions workflow:
- CRM invoices are published one-way into QuickBooks.
Youngland provides customization of various products to fit your needs, such as the ability to capture and send taxes information with financial transaction to Microsoft CRM from Intuit QuickBooks to streamline your processes and save your time. Such customizations can also be seen as an entry point into Microsoft CRM which your company may evaluate in expectance of future growth.
Through our commitment to on-going development and continuous improvement, we constantly update our solution to encompass complete inventory, order management and invoicing integration all in a single solution framework. It provides customization that streamlines your processes and saves your time by capturing and rerouting information to selected destinies. In addition, Youngland offers further customization and on-site/remote services to adapt the product specifically to your firm.
We support any combination of the following listed QuickBooks and CRM versions or Editions. Microsoft CRM 2011 and online Edition will be supported in the near future.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: All Editions 11.0
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: All Editions 10.0
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: All Editions 9.0
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: All Editions 8.0
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: All Editions 7.0
- QuickBooks 2011 Pro and Premier All Industry Editions
- QuickBooks 2010 Pro and Premier All Industry Editions
- QuickBooks 2009 Pro and Premier All Industry Editions
- QuickBooks 2008 Pro and Premier All Industry Editions
- QuickBooks 2007 Pro and Premier All Industry Editions
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 Workgroup Edition
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Saturday, August 27, 2011; at 8:50:52 PM
Toll free 866-778-3322 ext. 1