Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Microsoft Business SolutionsGreat Plains) is an affordable, easy-to-implement, scaleable solution that addresses
business-process needs at the mid-market segment and scales
to meet the requirements of complex business processes in the upper mid-market and corporate segments.
It provides functionality for financial management, project management, supply chain management, analytics, human resources and payroll, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP Great Plains, you can get up and running quickly, maximizing the productivity of your people and increasing confidence that your solution will adapt to the changing needs of your business.
With a vast repertoire of extensive functionality for highly demanding requirements, Microsoft Great Plains can yield tangible value in key areas of concern:
- Total Cost of Ownership Deliver strong built-in functionality with ease of integration and customization, Microsoft Great Plains helps you implement rapidly, train and maintain easily, with a solid focus on product quality and excellent support.
- Operational Depth Strong feature set helps businesses manage complex processes and unify operations across the organization with optimal efficiency.
- Business Insight Powerful reporting tools create unlimited opportunity to drive business information into the hands of decision makers, with sophisticated financial reporting, compliance management, multi-entity consolidation, and Web-delivered access to key business data.
- Strong Analytics Access to key business metrics to make decisions quickly and take action. It offers fast access to business intelligence and analytical tools so they can make better, faster decisions.
- Performance and Scalability Microsoft Great Plains Professional delivers the power and performance mid-sized and larger businesses need to confidently achieve their business vision and growth.
- Flexibility and Customization A full set of customization and integration tools, as well as industry-specific ISV solutions, to facilitate a management infrastructure that lets businesses and people operate the way they work best.
Microsoft Dynamics business management solutions are designed to help automate your unique business processes and accelerate your organizations success. Depending on the level of functionality your business needs, you have the choice of 3 Editions available in Business Ready Licensing:
The Business Essentials Edition is for customers who need core financial management and trade functionality. The Advanced Management Edition is the preferred solution for growing, mid-market, or high functional needs customers who are looking for an adaptive solution with a broad set of functionality, including all functionality included in the Business Essentials Edition.
Advanced Management Enterprise (individual components) extends the Advanced Management Edition with additional modules that provide customers with complex needs access to a rich set of advanced functionality.
A La Carte Modules (individual components) are also available a la carte to serve your unique business needs.
It's easy to deploy and configure with its modular approach, you can implement only the functions you currently need, with the option of adding users and additional capabilities in the future.
The newest version of Microsoft Great Plains delivers the time-tested quality you expect, and works like and with products your people already know.
Available by May 1, 2010.
Current Updated Version!
At Youngland, customer satisfaction is highly prioritized because we firmly believe that taking care of customers takes care of business. Our staff is dedicated to bring you exceptional care and support. With this as our business model, we are dedicated in providing our customers with the best services because their satisfaction is our reward.
Youngland provides Microsoft Dynamics GP in Canada and USA including Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Seattle. Local service is available in Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, Victoria and Nanaimo. With reasonable travel we serve Kamloops, Kelowna, Red Deer, Prince George, Bellingham, Believue, Olympia, Tacoma and Portland.
Last Updated: Saturday, August 27, 2011; at 8:50:52 PM
Toll free 866-778-3322 ext. 1
Add-on 3rd Party Business Solutions