Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management solution that enables small and mid sized enterprises in any industry to create and easily maintain a steady relationship with the customers from first contact through purchase to after-sales service.
Microsoft CRM provides an extensive range of Sales, Customer Service or Marketing functionality, which is easily configured to your requirements and can be integrated with existing business applications. These features open a variety of alternatives for developers to create a custom CRM solution that would meet your specific industry needs.
You can choose from Microsoft CRM's Web interface, its powerful Microsoft Outlook integration, or the 'anytime, anywhere' Microsoft CRM mobile device interface. Either way, you can be sure your sales and marketing staff will find this system both intuitive and easy to use.
Benefits and Capabilities
Works the way you do
Microsoft CRM is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organization that uses Microsoft Office or Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Outlook, Microsoft CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
Microsoft CRM can give your employees direct access to customer information through Microsoft Outlook, enabling access to the information they need when they need it, in the office or on the road. Microsoft CRM lets you work the way you want to work with features such as:
| || |
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft CRM into Office applications such as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software and Word.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance.
- Great mobile support that allows field workers to get instant access to customer data from any personal digital assistant (PDA), laptop, or browser.
Works the way your business does
Microsoft CRM not only slips right into your employees lives without disruption, it also adapts easily to your existing business workflow and processes. You or your information technology (IT) partner can quickly modify application forms, data fields, and relationships and add new activities and objects without writing a single line of code. This makes it easy to tailor Microsoft CRM to suit your needs and fit your business like a glove. Youll also find a number of elegant workflow innovations that speed use, including next-step suggestions and automatic task assignment. Microsoft CRM also includes capabilities such as:
- A new marketing automation module that makes it easy to build customer or lead lists, create targeted marketing campaigns, track the progress of those campaigns, and follow up on campaigns.
- Quick Campaign wizard that allows marketers and salespeople to send out e-mail blasts to targeted lists and track response.
- Service scheduling that allows you to centrally manage all aspects of a service request, from logging and dispatching to tracking and follow-up.
- Easy customization of Microsoft CRM to your business workflow by adding custom objects and activities, designing custom views for different users, and building business logic into the CRM so that Microsoft CRM automates repetitive tasks, tells users next steps, sends e-mails, and raises alerts for open itemsnothing falls through the cracks, giving your customers a better experience.
- Flexible reporting that enables managers to easily see how your business is doingCRM data can be transferred into Microsoft Excel for analysis or into Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server for updating executive dashboards or collaborating on customer-related documents.
Works the way technology should
Microsoft CRM works the way your IT staff wants it to because its based on proven, industry-standard Microsoft technology thats easy to learn and work with. Youll enjoy a rapid, low-cost deployment; low support costs; and easy scalability as your business grows. IT-friendly features include:
- Easy to modify forms, data fields, and information relationships so that users can get the customized information they need.
- Streamlined installation diagnostic tools that reduce setup time and help ensure a successful deployment of Microsoft CRM.
- Fast data searches across large volumes of customer data that help users find the information they need.
- Easy to use step-by-step Microsoft Exchange Connector Deployment Wizard that simplifies Microsoft CRM integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Simple and fast connectivity to external data sources that gives users access to relevant information.
- Advanced management and notification tools that are centralized and give the IT staff the right information to manage a CRM system.
The newest version of Microsoft CRM delivers the time-tested quality you expect, and works like and with products your people already know.
At Youngland, customer satisfaction is highly prioritized because we believe that taking care of customers takes care of business. Our staff is dedicated to bringing you exceptional care and support. Our customers satisfaction is our reward.
Last Updated: Saturday, August 27, 2011; at 8:50:52 PM
Toll free 866-778-3322 ext. 1