Business needs evolve. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions evolves with you. It
works seamlessly with other Intuit services and 3rd party developed software to
solve the unique needs of your business now and in the future, such as CRM and Integration.
Youngland provides a seamless end-to-end integration experience between Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our team is dedicated to continuously learn, improve, and challenge ourselves in order to best serve all industry needs.
QuickBooks financial software is the #1 best-selling small business accounting software.
QuickBooks solutions offer you and your clients a comprehensive set of accounting tools,
including general journal, chart of accounts, accounts receivable,
accounts payable, inventory, and financial reporting.Included are a complete suite of advanced tools for businesses that want to manage their finances more
effectively and efficiently. These tools help boost
productivity and give you more control of your spending, your data and your business forms and much more!
Main Features include:
- Financial management system for businesses
- Import data from popular office software
- Easily manage accounts payable and receivable
- Customize reports, prices and more
- Automatically track information for taxes and reporting
- Boost efficiency managing accounts payable and receivable
- Import data from Microsoft Excel
More customization options:
- Create professional, customized forms and reports
- Customize prices with up to 100 price levels!
Accurately track information:
- Track expenses and income for tax purposes
- Vehicle Mileage Tracker
- Loan Manager
- Cash Flow Projector
Product Features by Editions
A comprehensive software that Grows with your business. The common features include in all editions are:
- Increase Productivity by speeding through routine tasks. QuickBooks provides simple, practical tools to manage your everyday business tasks.
- Know Where Your Money Comes From: Know the projects and the clients
- Customized and flexible for a professional look. QuickBooks gives you dozens of ways to customize forms so your estimates, proposals, contracts, and invoices look better and work better.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service by avoiding stock outs Track both individual inventory items (components or raw material) and assembled goods (combined inventory items for finished goods or products).
- Track money in & out QuickBooks constantly tracks all the money that flows in and out of your business
from budgets to business reports
so you can always see how your business is doing at your fingertips
- Compare actual income and expenses against budget by clicking 'Budget vs. Actual' from the QuickBooks Report Finder. You'll instantly see a report that shows your actual numbers against the budget - adjust by percentages as needed.
- Import or export lists or reports from or to Microsoft Excel by using the Import or Export buttons in QuickBooks and it will guide you through a few painless steps- no reformatting required. QuickBooks also integrates with Microsoft Outlook and Word.
QuickBooks has specified products for your business size.
The most powerful in this line of products, with great multi-user performance designed for growing businesses
- Scalability for Growing Businesses: scale up to 5, 10, 15 or 20 concurrent users as your organization grows and double your database capacity for tracking products, customers and vendors compared with other QuickBooks products.
- Customization made easy: customize any of its 120+ built-in reports and forms such as estimates and invoices to look and work the way you want.
- Advanced Functionality: Choose from over 120 built-in reports, perform in-depth financial analyses, track and view inventory in greater detail, control user permissions for over 115 activities for greater security, and much more.
For businesses that benefit from customized, Industry-specific solutions.
- Instant knowledge of what you can afford to spend Use existing QuickBooks data to answer simple questions, while the "What if?" scenarios guide how changes to income and expenses could affect weekly cash flow.
- Time saving quick access of customer details Integrate your customer tracking and contact manager all on one screen in QuickBooks' Customer Manager, as well as viewing contact information, customer history, recent QuickBooks transactions, related documents, "to-do's" and appointments all on one screen.
- Enjoy convenient remote access to all your QuickBooks information via the Internet from home, another office or on the road by logging in through security Remote Access Websites.
- Secure business information and stay in control of your data with password protection, permissions and advanced journal entry options
QuickBooks offers industry specific reports, forecasting and planning tools, and customization functionality. Industry-specific QuickBooks Editions are available, including Accountants, Contractors, Manufactures, Wholesale/Distributors, Non-Profits, Professional Services, and Retailers. These editions are designed with your business in mind.
The newest version of QuickBooks delivers the time-tested quality you expect, and works like and with products your people already know.
Intuit QuickBooks 2009 (Enterprise 9)
Intuit QuickBooks 2008 (Enterprise 8)
At Youngland, customer satisfaction is highly prioritized because we firmly believe that taking care of customers takes care of business. Our staff is dedicated to bring you exceptional care and support. With this as our business model, we are dedicated in providing our customers with the best services because their satisfaction is our reward.
Youngland is part of an exclusive program that provides software, support, training, and resources in QuickBooks called the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Membership Program. By being a member of this beneficial program, we are able to better support our clients.
Last Updated: Saturday, August 27, 2011; at 8:50:52 PM
Toll free 866-778-3322 ext. 1