Kelowna Controller Services West Kelowna Westbank Vernon
Accounting, credit card, business set up
Many people ask us why they need a part-time financial controller. Simply, we help you manage and supervise the accounting functions so that you know where your money is going, without the commitment of hiring another employee.
You can have comfort in knowing that a complex part of your business is being handled by professionals.
We can assist you with:
- Year-End Accounting Preparation – review your bookkeeping to ensure nothing has been missed or errors made and help prepare the package to go to your year-end accountant.
- Account Reconciliation –know what is happening with all of your accounts
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations – assist in reconciling your bank accounts and credit cards
- Government Reporting – avoid paying penalties with accurate and on-time reporting
- Profit & Cost Analysis – make sure that you are making money on each project you undertake
- Cash Flow Management – maintain adequate cash to head off cash flow problems
- Train Accounting Staff – assist with training your junior accounting staff
- Accountant Access – you have access to our accountant should any complexities arise.
- Budget Projections – allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans
- Accounting Organization – We will work with you to clean up the mess and then put in processes to stop that from happening again.
- New Business Start-Up Accounting
Having trouble knowing where to start with your accounting? Let us assist you in ensuring that you have everything you need to successfully manage your new accounting system. Getting professional advice up front will minimize problems later on.
We can help you :
- Organize your financial paperwork
- Set up the right accounts for your business
- Set up and train you on QuickBooks
- Get an HST number
, business set up
, credit card
, Credit Card Reconciliations
, Financial Paperwork