Air Conditioning & Heating Repair & Installation Serving Hudson Valley, Monroe, Middletown & Beyond - duct
Cleaning Services, furnace, Sheet Metal
WK Mechanical, Inc. is committed to providing you with quality duct cleaning services.
Consider the Following:
- We have been cleaning Duct Work in the Orange County area since 1991 – years ahead of the competition
- We offer a free 8 point inspection
- We take the extra steps to provide you with the most efficient duct cleaning available
- We take special care to perform the job cleanly and efficiently
- Our procedures conform to the strict National Air Duct Cleaners Association standards
- We use the most advanced source removal equipment available
WK Mechanical provides quality duct cleaning services - call us today at (845)-782-3526
- Main Duct
- Branch Ducts
- Vents - Supply & Return
- Fan & Blower Motor
- Dryer Vent (Only offered at same time as whole home duct cleaning)
- Drop cloths are placed to protect flooring.
- Prior to cleaning, plastic film is placed on supply and/or return openings. Film will be removed prior to the start up of the system.
- Supply and return networks are zoned in order to be cleaned separately.
- A high-efficiency, three-stage HEPA collector with final-stage filtration at .03 microns (1/300th the diameter of a human hair) will be placed at selected points throughout the HVAC system to evacuate debris under negative pressure.
- The areas to be cleaned will be air washed, swept with forward or reversed air at 175 pounds of pressure per square inch, and power brushed and/or whipped to remove all visible dust and debris if necessary.
- All registers, grilles, and diffusers will be air washed with high-powered, compressed air.
- All service openings made to allow access for cleaning will be sealed with reusable, airtight, sheet metal access panels with gaskets screwed to ducts. All 2½" openings or smaller will be sealed with airtight knockout plugs.
- The furnace fan will be air washed.
- The air-handling side of the furnace will be vacuumed.
- The filter will be removed and the chamber vacuumed.
, Duct Cleaning
, Sheet Metal