Deck Restoration by Window Gang. Wood decks & fences get dirty and covered with algae, mold & mildew. Cleaning and sealing your decks & fences will protect your wood and will prolong the life of your investment. Without protection, wood rapidly deteriorates from the following elements:
- Water. Water is absorbed into the wood and washes out the natural wood resins and color. Freezing/thaw cycles can splinter and crack the wood. Also water promotes algae, mold, and mildew growth and rotting.
- Sun Light. Ultraviolet (UV) rays bleach the wood fibers and break down the cell structure.
- Mold, Mildew, Algae, and Fungus. Wood and moisture are a natural food source for mold, mildew, algae, and fungus. This generally causes a black, green or gray discoloration.
- Contamination Contamination comes in the form of food, dirt, atmospheric pollution, etc. This is a good food source for Mold, Mildew, Algae, and Fungus.
Our deck and fence cleaner is formulated for cleaning all types of lumber. Immediately after applying our cleaner, you can see the solution working. Just like peroxide, you can see the solution pulling out the impurities that are inside the wood. This must be done before sealing your deck or fence. Proper maintenance to your wood decks and fences are very important, since wood in poor condition reduces the value of a home. Our low pressure cleaning method will not damage lumber and will restore wood to a like new appearance. After the cleaning process, you need to seal the deck and/or fence to protect the wood from day to day elements; rain, sun, snow, wear and tear, etc.
Window Gang service technicians are certified Wolman contractors and are proud to use Olympic, Wolman, and ABR products. We offer deck and fence sealing in both clear and tinted sealers.
Let Window Gang show you why we are the industry leaders in deck restoration across the country. Window Gang will provide you, “Service Beyond Your Expectations!”Environmentally Friendly
Since the beginning, Window Gang has not only been committed to providing exceptional cleaning services, but to also be an environmentally friendly company as well. All of our solutions, sealers and chemicals are biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Window Gang is a “green” company, providing safer alternatives for the environment & for our customers.
- Window Gang is comprehensively insured, bonded, and carry workers' compensation on all employees.
- All of our restoration products are environmentally safe, biodegradable and approved by OSHA.
- Service technicians carry material safety data sheets on each chemical, protecting all parties.
- All Window Gang employees are uniformed and all trucks are clearly marked with our logo.
- Our employees are extensively educated and trained in job safety and follow all OSHA and EPA guidelines.
Our continued professionalism is exhibited by the various national certifications, training programs, and associations to which we belong. Our affiliations have included;
International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA)
Wolman Certified Contractor Program
Power Washers of North America (PWNA)
Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA)
National Chimney Sweeping Guild (NCSG)
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
Environmentally Conscious Mobile Power Washing Certification
Delco Chemical Cleaning & Paint Stripping Certification
Water Reclamation Systems Certification
American Building Restoration Graffiti Removal Certified
American Building Restoration Wood Preservative CertifiedOur Deck & Fence Restoration service is dependable and of first-rate quality. References and proof of insurance are available upon request. Estimates, of course, are always free. In addition to deck & fence restoration, we offer window cleaning, high rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house washing, roof washing, oil remediation, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeping, and blind cleaning as well as a wide array of environmentally safe chemical products.