Design Your Own 1" Button or Magnet!
Create your own button or magnet!
$2.99 — $3.99
Design your own!
Our buttons and magnets make great gifts or remembrances. Here are some great examples:
- As a birthday gift, a set featuring illustrations of all a friend’s favorite things: Roman history, dancing, travel, curling, and mint chocolate chip ice cream!
- A set of 12 magnets showing a baby’s growth from ultrasound to her first birthday. (Facebook offers a wealth of photos to steal – I mean choose – from!)
- A group of friends created a set for each with the faces of the others. These make great locker magnets and off-to-college keepsakes!
- The family pets in magnet form.
- “Big Brother” and “Bigger Brother” buttons for the proud siblings of a new baby.
- A background the color of a baseball team’s uniform, with the name and number of the players on a “team” of buttons.
- Details of an artist’s work as promotional items.
- A text-only slogan for an activist group.
- Hand-drawn kids’ artwork. (They LOVED being able to wear their art!)
- Very simple recipes as fridge magnets – saves fumbling with cards!
- The names of wedding guests and their table numbers, for use as wearable placecards.
How to purchase? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Place your order.
- We will print and press the buttons/magnets and ship them to you, ready to hang/wear/give away!
Tips for designing a good button
Dyslexic baker’s half dozen: Buy 5, get a sixth for free!
- 1″ buttons are the size of a quarter face, and have a fold-in pinback.
- 1″ buttons are the size of a quarter face, and feature a high-quality, heavy-duty ceramic magnet.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011