The Taste of Now is a two-part program that brings consciousness to all aspects of food and eating. It’s about how, where, when and why you eat – designed to set you free from the struggle with food and excess weight.
The Taste is for you whether you want to lose 20 pounds or 120, or if you use food to soothe yourself. There is a solution. It requires honesty and courage – not deprivation.
A detailed approach to the process of mindful eating allows you the freedom to eat what you enjoy, and enjoy what you eat, and lose weight. Imagine!
The Taste is a healthier, sustainable alternative to dieting. It’s based on ten points covered in a 24-page workbook that speaks to each point and provides reflective questions and Healthy Habit Suggestions for each.
You will learn to:
- identify the beliefs that drive your behavior.
- bring consciousness to all aspects of food and eating.
- handle cravings in a healthy way.
- stop the cycle and corresponding judgment of "I’m good . . . I’m bad."
- understand, and end, emotional eating.
- feel powerful versus powerless around food.
- listen to your body and to trust yourself.
- lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.
The Taste of Now will change the way you feel about food and the way you eat it.
Now it’s just food. And you’re in charge.
"The Taste of Now reinforced for me the benefits of eating slowly –
ultimately leads to eating less and enjoying what I eat more."