C&D Recycling Training » WasteCap Resource Solutions
Waste Management, Construction Waste
Taught by WasteCap Resource Solutions
Nationwide, owners are requiring construction waste recycling as part of sustainable building. Those who know how to meet this demand will be at a market advantage. This day-long training provides the skills to develop, manage, monitor, document and promote a successful recycling program for construction and demolition debris. Participants receive three year Accreditation in Construction Waste Recycling and training to obtain LEED construction waste management points.
- Develop reuse and recycling programs on construction or demolition sites
- Prepare a construction waste management plan
- Document reuse and recycling results
- Educate crews and monitor programs for best compliance and efficiency
You will receive
- Accreditation in Construction Waste Recycling which you can use in your marketing efforts.
- Construction and Demolition Waste Management Toolkit. Including market information, educational material, monitoring checklists, worksheets for conducing economic analyses, etc.
- Everything you need to meet criteria for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design’s Materials and Resources Credits
- For LEED Accredited Professionals this course is now eligible for Continuing Education Credits. Use your certificate of completion as verification for credit reporting.
What people are saying
Here are a few evaluation results from one recent training:
Reserve Your Spot Today
| November 17, 2011 ||Wellesley, MA ||AGC of Massachusetts |
| February 22, 2012 |
|Omaha, NE ||WasteCap Nebraska |
| February 23, 2012 |
|Lincoln, NE ||WasteCap Nebraska |
| February 28, 2012 |
|Wisconsin Dells, WI ||In conjunction with the WIRM Conference |
WasteCap’s training course is approved by the US Green Building Council as a part of the Education Provider Program. The Education Provider Program was designed for professionals seeking to go beyond LEED and enrich their knowledge of green building theories, techniques, and business trends. Education Provider courses serve building professionals, LEED APs, and anyone interested in expanding their knowledge. All courses are preeminent in green building education and align with USGBC’s educational mission and are thoroughly reviewed and meet USGBC’s criteria for instructional design and content quality.
Brought to you by:
We are grateful to Mortenson Construction, Waste Management, Wisconsin Public Service, The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and the US Environmental Protection Agency for the funding and leadership they provided to create the Construction and Demolition Debris Reuse and Recycling Toolkit and Training Program.
, Waste Management