Our niche is to make "SPRINGS FAST"
! We can supply quality parts as competitively priced as our competition. What separates us from the pack is delivery and response time to quotes and concerns. We can supply all types of compression springs, extension springs, torsion springs, and wire forms. Below is a brief list of our capabilities.
Wire Size Range — .008 to .500
- Ship in approximately 3 days on 100 pieces and less with wire sizes .500 and less.
- Ship in approximately 2 weeks on over 100 pieces with wire sizes .250 and less.
- Ship in approximately 4 weeks on all other.
- music wire: a high carbon steel for high stress applications
- harddrawn MB: a carbon steel for low stresses and low cost
- oil tempered wire: a carbon steel for wire forms and torsion springs
- stainless steel: types 302 and 316 for high stresses in larger wire sizes
- chrome vanadium: an alloy wire for high stresses in larger wire sizes
- phosphor bronze: for electrical applications
- brass: for applications requiring water resistance
- others: available on as needed basis
Zinc plate, black oxide, shot peen, passivate, as well as any other required.