Migration Services | vtiger CRM
Crm, Crm Software
No matter what CRM system you use, our team has the experience to make the migration process quick and seamless.
- We migrate your contact, opportunity, activity, and sales data from your existing application to vtiger CRM.
- We offer fixed cost migration services for some CRM Software Packages (ACT!, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Dynamics CRM, and GoldMine CRM).
- Typical migrations are completed within 2 weeks. Please see below to get the pricing information.
- On Demand Customers get discounts on migration services.
- Data Migration Process comprises of two rounds.
- After the first round of data migration to a demo vtiger CRM Account, we provide you one week to review the migrated data and check for any problems in the migrated data.
- Before the second data migration, we address all of the issues identified and take the latest "Snapshot" of your CRM Data. The second data migration is then initiated, and your CRM data is transferred.
- Overall, the CRM System is "down" for less than 48 hours.
- After the final data migration, we can deploy the migrated data to your On Demand instance, or your designated server. Otherwise, we can provide the vtiger MySQL database dump with instructions for you to set it up on your vtiger server.
- Will we need to stop using our existing CRM during the migration?
- We will inform you before doing the second and final run of the migration. At this time, we will request you to send us the latest snapshot of your CRM database. You should stop using the CRM after this snapshot is taken. Any updates to your CRM after this snapshot is taken will not be migrated. We will deploy the migrated data on your designated vtiger CRM installation within 2 business days. You can start using vtiger CRM after this.
- What if I find data migration issues after the second migration is done?
- We urge you to test the results of the first migration and report any issues before the second migration is done. We will address those issues before the second migration is done. If some issues cropped up in the second migration that were not present during the first migration, we will address them. However, if issues present in the first migration were not reported before the second migration, additional fees will apply for addressing those issues.
- How do we send our CRM data to vtiger?
- If your CRM stores data in a SQL database, you can use the archive feature in your database to create a snapshot of the data. It will result in a large file being created. You can then transfer the file to vtiger team.
- In case your CRM stores data in other formats, usually an export feature will be available to take a snapshot of your database. In the case that your CRM provides an API, providing log-in details for the API is usually sufficient.
| CRM || On-Demand Customer || On-Premise Customer |
| Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, GoldMine CRM, Dynamic CRM, ACT! || |
| 5,000 Records or Less || $450 || $1,200 |
| 5000 to 50,000 Records || $750 || $1,500 |
| 50,000 to 500,000 Records || $900 || $1,800 |
| Migration from Other CRMs |
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Crm Software