Creating electromechanical solutions requires extreme flexibility and precision; Innovations Voltflex technicians assemble the harnesses by hand, ensuring absolute precision and impeccable quality.
Whether your production volume is large or small, you can expect the same attention to detail and strict adherence to delivery times, as well as affordable prices.
Innovations Voltflex can also supply and install connectors, lights, electrical panels, switches and other parts required for a complete electromechanical system. SXL Wire
- used as the standard wiring in all harnesses
- meets the highest TLV standards
- for higher resistance to UV radiation, saline conditions and fire
- offers better abrasion resistance and stays more flexible than standard cable in wide temperature range situations
- flux joints (heat-shrinkable) with internal adhesive
- sealed connectors for total dirt and moisture exclusion
Lights and Lamps
- pigtails installed on wire ends if required
- standard sealed connectors installed
- wide variety of incandescent and LED models
- superior quality (epoxy-cast diodes in LED models) at very competitive prices
All electromechanical solutions designed by Innovations Voltflex meet or exceed current FMVSS/ CMVSS norms.