AssetGen Connect documents physical infrastructures. This includes data ceneters, IT assets, fixed infrastructure, connectivity and workflow.
Available in desktop and server versions, it significantly reduces the workload associated with creating and maintaining the documenation for complex environments.
Combining Visio visualization with space, power, cabling, networks, servers, storage, firewalls and technologies within one system makes it easy to plan, build, operate and manage the technical infrastructure.
AssetGen SysMap analyses and maps how services are delivered. This enables change planning, operational controls and improved service reporting.
Visio service maps can be created on demand, with change, incident and other data overlaid for fast identification of problem root causes.
Available in both desktop and server versions, it is often used with existing service desks, as it quickly shows relationships between processes, services, applications and hardware.
Typically focused on critical systems, it does not require all aspect of IT to be documented before it delivers benefits.
Perforce integrations via P4DTG
VIZIM has world class experience and understanding of Perforce integrations.
• As P4DTG plugins, there is the standard configuration GUI to setup project replications and the plugins are supported by Perforce and VIZIM support.
Certified P4DTG integrations:
Through VIZIM's wordclass consulting services:
• Our trigger framework provides workflow enforcement in Perforce.
• A wide variety of implementation and configuration options can get you up and running swiftly.
Custom P4DTG integrations:
• With our extensive knowledge and experience of the P4DTG framework, our deep understanding of real life Perforce usage and
requirements, and knowledge of potential traps and pitfalls, we can bootstrap plugin development quickly and easily.
• Contact us for more details, on custom plugin development, including licensing source code.