Some of what we can do for you..
Depending on what you want or need, you may hire us for any or all of the following. :)
- Producing & Pre-Production (We're more than willing to come out to a band practice and help you prepare and hone your music. It helps us prepare for you too!)
- Co-writing songs
- Vocal and Instrumental Pitch-Correction (via Melodyne)
- Providing Studio Musicians for your projects - session drummers, guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, vocalists, etc.. We have a great network with reasonable rates.
- Mastering - We take all mastering work to trusted mastering engineers and work along-side them.
- Renting out other locations. Jeremy and his team are able to rent out other studios when it is a fitting choice for the project..or even part of the project.
Some Pricing Options!
1 - Generally, the "normal" rate is $35 per hour. We've found this to be the most fair to you and to us. Pay as you go. So if you need to work in stages here and there, it's fine.
Weekday Daytime Rate: Hours booked Monday through Friday before 5pm are subject to a 5% discount. All work after 5pm-onwards goes back to the normal rate. This only applies to time clients book and are present at the studio.
Depending on the size, nature, and details of you project
there are also various plans and packages available. If you have an abitious project, we can work out block rates where you can block out the studio exclusively to write and record for periods of time (e.g. week, month) and work with Jeremy to write, produce, record, rerecord, mix, remix.. whatever!
Contact us for details & free project estimates! There are so many possibilities.. Your project is different from someone else's. We're more than willing to help you wrap your head around what your project will look like logistically and price-wise.