The boards in the VTS Series employ chip-on-board technology with optically adapted scintillator crystals. The listed designs can be ordered as a standard part, but can also be customized to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.
Excelitas custom photodiode arrays give customers the option to choose the:
- active photodiode area
- total number of elements
- overall PCB and photodiode chip dimensions
- photodiode chip geometry and orientation
- electro-optical specifications
- single sided vs. double sided PCB
- alternative substrate materials (e.g. ceramic)
- electrical interface (e.g. connector)
First stage amplification electronics can also be added to the custom board design to convert the current generated by the photodiode into an easy to measure voltage.
- Luggage scanning
- Cargo & container scanning
- Food inspection
- Non-destructive testing
Features and Benefits
- Various crystal types available (CsI, GOS, etc.)
- Custom chip geometry & pitch
- Single or dual-sided assemblies
- High responsivity and low capacitance
- Onboard electronics available on a custom basis
- Multiple photodiode rows
Need More Information? Just Ask.
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.