The advanced photon detectors in IRD SXUV 100 Ultraviolet/Extreme Ultraviolet (UV/EUV) Photodiodes feature very high radiation hardness and are designed for long-lifetime operation in high particle flux environments with no loss of responsivity. Rigorous testing standards in the IRD SXUV 100 photodiodes revealed no observable responsivity loss after exposure to billions of 157 and 193 nm pulses and exposure to 8 W/cm2 of CW 248 nm laser irradiance for three weeks.
Feature/Benefits of the IRD SXUV 100 photodiodes
- 100% internal quantum efficiency
- Photon detection to 1 nm
- Electron detection to 200 eV
- 10 mm x 10 mm square active area (100 mm²)
- Nitrided metal silicide front window of the diode permits operation without loss of performance in high humidity and other environmental conditions that normally require sealed packages
- Diodes with single active areas are available from 1 to 576 mm²
- Quadrant diodes with several central openings may also be specified
Opto Diode's advanced sensor technology devices feature unparalleled quantum efficiency stability and have been successfully used in both European SOHO and Coronas-Photon projects and in American SNOE, SORCE, GOES, TIMED and EOS solar space instrumentation.
Opto Diode Corporation - Advancing UV/EUV Measurement Science
Need More Information? Just Ask.
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.