Luna Technologies' PHOENIX™ 1000 Swept Laser Module is a tunable laser with an optical fiber coupled output. The laser is a miniaturized, tunable external cavity laser offering high performance in a compact footprint. The Phoenix 1000 was designed with systems integration in mind and is well-suited to a range of fiber optic test, measurement and sensing instrumentation. The small form factor layout is compatible with high-volume manufacturing and is housed in a compact 18- pin, TEC-cooled package that provides improved scalability, ruggedness and speed compared to similar tunable lasers.
- Fiber optic test and measurement
- Fiber grating-based sensing
Key Features And Product Highlights
- Full C-band tunability
- Fast tuning up to 500 Hz
- Rugged design withstands testing rigors
- Narrow linewidth
- Superior noise characteristics
Need More Information? Just Ask.
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.