Transmitters | Veronics Instruments Inc
thin film, Capacitive Sensor
The MMY30 is specifically designed to measure dew point or ppm at line pressure or atmospheric pressure for control of desiccant air dryers. These benefits apply to both dryer users and manufacturers.
- Simple, 4-20 mA two-wire connection
- Fast response planar sensor
- Integral filtering and flow regulation
- Trouble-free indoor or outdoor mounting
- Field calibration with the optional DewComp(MCY40)
- Microprocessor in NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure
- FM approval (Class 1) – Division 2 standard
The MMY31 mounts directly in-line for applications such as glove boxes, where a bypass is not appropriate. It is easily installed via a 1/2″ MNPT or G 1/2 adjustable insertion length compression fitting. Applications include glove boxes, environmental chambers, and high altitude testing.
- 4 to 20 mA loop-powered 1/2″ MNPT or G 1 / 2 process connection Planar capacitive sensor
- Class 1, Division 2 standard
Veridri Moisture Transmitter
The Veridri Moisture Transmitter provides Dryer Manufacturers and other OEM’s with the means to make simple accurate and reliable moisture measurements with a wide variety of Dewpoint ranges.
- 4 to 20 ma loop powered
- 3/4-16 Straight thread with optional 3/4″ NPT adapter
- Thin Film Aluminum Oxide Technology
- General Purpose
, thin film