Inspections | U.S. Air Filtration
Us Air Filtration
Filters, Valves, air filtration
U.S. Air Filtration Inc., provides a 22 point AQMD Rule 1191 certified inspections. Our customers are world-wide and often have stringent circumstances; they also enjoy accommodating and even expedited scheduling, investing efficiently in proper solutions. Whether it is an annual scheduling needed or an expedited deadline, our inspection team may be a fit for you during your next shut down or over-night change-out. Call us if you think we might be able to assist on your next project.
IN STOCK: U.S. Air Filtration stocks items for most of the products we manufacturer and product for other major manufacturers in the air pollution control industry. It may make sense to call us if you need any of these items quickly: Baghouses, Cartridge Dust Collectors, Bin Vents, Dust Collector Filter Bags, Torit Filters, Cartridge Filters, Pleated Bags, Goyen Valves and Repair Kits, Asco Valves and Repair Kits, Taeha Valves an Repair Kits, Turbo Valves and Repair Kits, Rotary Valves, HEPA Filters, Dust Collector Industrial Cages, and Solenoid Valves. Having been in the industry for 40 years, we try our best to be responsive in order to help prevent plant shut downs, air quality fines, and production failures because we understand how important that is to our customers.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST..
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- What is the CFM or Size of the Dust Collector? How many bags or filters does it contain?
- How many dust collectors would you like inspected?
- What type of dust collector is it: Baghouse, Cartridge Collector, Bin Vent, Shaker, etc.?
- What is the access like to the dust collector? Is it bottom load or top load?
- What are your requirements from the air quality district? Is there anything else that is important to you?
22 Point Dust Collector Inspection: AQMD Rule 1191
Extended bag life, reduce the risk of unscheduled plant down time, eliminate the possibilities of fines from AQMD.
At U. S. Air Filtration, we understand the importance regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on a baghouse / dust collector system. An improperly operating dust collector can be a production bottleneck, a hazard, and/or an environmental problem for its owners. Regular maintenance (elimination of minor problems before they become big ones) and proper monitoring / observation of a baghouse are the keys to successful operation. Most companies have neither the staff, the expertise, nor the time to devote to proper dust collector maintenance.
Our inspections cover:
- Overall Dust Collector Status
- Compressed Air System leak test
- Regulator Pressure
- Air Shut off Valve Sealed & Working Properly
- Diaphragm Valves Firing Properly
- Couplings Sealed
- Magnehelic Working Properly
- Pressure Differential Working Properly
- Pulse Status
- Timer Board & Adjustments
- Fan Vibration Readings
- Fan Motor Amperage
- Fan Belts Wear
- Fan Damper in Working Order
- Emissions Monitor Working, if applicable
- Sealed Drums & any connections
- Screw Conveyor (If accessible)
- Rotary Valve Discharge, if applicable
- Hopper Level Indicator, if applicable
- Ladders and Platforms
- Bearing Temperature
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers
, Air Filtration Systems
, air pollution
, Collection Systems
, dust collection
, Dust Collection Systems
, dust collector
, Filtration Systems