Dust Collection Design | U.S. Air Filtration
Us Air Filtration
Filters, Valves, air filtration
U.S. Air Filtration Inc., provides customized designs to accomodate your needs. Sometimes solutions are difficult to come to without malleable engineers who can design to specifications, which is why our dust collection design team might be a fit for you on your next customized project. Whether size, cell plate, application, or flow rate modifications are necessary we can try to assist you with what you are needing to accomplish.
IN STOCK: U.S. Air Filtration stocks items for most of the products we manufacturer and product for other major manufacturers in the air pollution control industry. It may make sense to call us if you need any of these items quickly: Baghouses, Cartridge Dust Collectors, Bin Vents, Dust Collector Filter Bags, Torit Filters, Cartridge Filters, Pleated Bags, Goyen Valves and Repair Kits, Asco Valves and Repair Kits, Taeha Valves an Repair Kits, Turbo Valves and Repair Kits, Rotary Valves, HEPA Filters, Dust Collector Industrial Cages, and Solenoid Valves. Having been in the industry for 40 years, we try our best to be responsive in order to help prevent plant shut downs, air quality fines, and production failures because we understand how important that is to our customers.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST..
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
U. S. Air Filtration can provide a full range of design for not only bag-houses, dust collectors, and cartridge dust collectors but also the following:
- Duct system pressure requirements sizes and layouts.
- Screw conveyor design and flow requirements.
- Rotary valve flow rates.
- Electrical requirements for all dust collector or bag-house applications.
- Exhaust vent and hoods, flow rates, designs and pressure losses.
- Tempering air dampers including cooling gasses.
- Explosion vents rating and design.
- Backdraft damper ratings and design.
- Fire protection / sprinkler system requirements.
- All NFPA Ducting requirements.
- All Uniform Building Code Design and requirements.
- Motor starter / controls / static pressure design and motor horsepower requirements.
- Emissions sensors and alarm requirements.
- Spray booth design for all applications.
- Bulk material handling systems design.
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers
, dust collection
, dust collector
, Repair Kits