FleetSuite™ Enterprise and FleetSuite Online are modern dispatch systems that use the latest technology in wireless communication (GPRS, GPS, Bluetooth). They are specifically designed to provide taxi and limousine operators of all sizes with an automatic, rapid and cost effective means of transferring the passenger's request from the operator to the most appropriate vehicle.
FleetSuite optimizes your dispatch operation; increases your profitability by improving productivity and customer service.
FleetSuite Enterprise™ Management Modules are designed for Taxi, Paratransit (non-emergency medical), Shuttle and other localized Ground Transportation Fleets. They are complete, configurable end-to-end management applications that can help you automate your Order Entry, Scheduling, Dispatching, Driver Cashiering, Customer Billing and Vehicle Maintenance operations.
FleetSuite Online™ is a web-based SaaS (hosted), location-aware dispatching solution for growing fleets. This powerful, state-of-the-art managed solution is ideal for operators who don't want to manage the prohibitive costs and I.T. complexities of typical hardware-heavy, enterprise-level systems.
FleetSuite Online provides a scalable, turn-key solution which can be tailored to fit any budget. For the first time, any sized fleet can enjoy the most features allotted only to large sophisticated fleets, without expensive servers, complex installations, or maintenance headaches.
With little more than a web browser, FleetSuite Online can re-invent your business. FleetSuite Online digitally links cab drivers' GPS-enabled in-vehicle devices to the dispatch office.
FleetSuite Systems feature:
- Sophisticated Multi-User Network Design
- Designed to operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- User Programmable Event Logging
- Integrated Internal E-Mail System
- Complete Staff Security and Programmable Staff Authorization
- Multiple Fleet Support
- Customizable Reports
- Custom Interfacing Capabilities
Order Entry, Scheduling & Dispatch Key Features & Benefits
- Flexible Order Entry Screen Designed for Ease of Use and Speed
- User Definable Tab Stops
- Complete Geo-data Files - Automatic Zone Based Pricing, Mileage Estimates
- User Definable Landmark File. Landmarks Can Prompt for Specific Information
- Many Trip Pricing Types including Flat Rate, Zone to Zone, Metered, Mileage Based, Hourly, As Directed, etc.
- Complete Customer Trip History and Instant Trip Recall
- Complete Driver / Customer Profiles
- Computer Aided Dispatch by Vehicle or Driver
- Dispatch "Areas" Supporting Multiple Dispatch Screens
- Total Integration with Vehicle Maintenance, Driver Cashiering, Account Billing
- Multiple Sorting and Lookup Types by Name, Account, Driver, Vehicle, Time, etc.
- More than 200 Standard Reports - User Definable Report Module Available
- Interfaces with Mobile Terminal Dispatch, Alpha-Numeric Pagers and Wireless Technologies
- Standing Orders & Driver Scheduling
- Automatic Paratransit Routing Module Available
- Quoting and Destination Management Module Available
- Medicaid Interfaces Available
- Caller ID Interface
- Integrated Credit Card Processing and Authorization Available
- Internet Reservation Support
Universal TranWare™ in-vehicle solutions can be used with a minimum of training.
We use modern devices with large easy-to-read screens and buttons, enabling drivers to control workload and navigate with ease.
Universal TranWare's integrated debit, credit and loyalty card solutions are also available for fleets of all sizes at competitive rates.
Mobile Data Terminals
Universal TranWare enables fleets to select from a variety of modern Mobile Data Terminal options providing efficient and accurate communication with drivers. Mobile Data Terminals ensure increased responsiveness and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Our GPS-enabled terminals allow drivers to quickly and seamlessly book into the zones that have most demand without taking their eyes off of the road.
Secure in-vehicle credit card processing helps ensure driver security by minimizing cash on board while offering passengers the convenience they are more often requesting.
Universal TranWare offer fleets a choice of state-of-the-art MDTs. All MDTs have large color touchscreens and buttons, with intuitive interfaces.
All devices are suitable for the demanding taxi or limousine environment.
All MDT options include clear but sophisticated navigation systems with audible Turn-By-Turn capabilities.
Through our network partnership with Sprint, Universal TranWare offers a variety of Smartphone Data Terminals designed to operate on the Public Data Networks using FleetSuite On-Air mobile software. The feature rich application includes GPS, cashless payments, navigation, dispatch, messaging, and can double as the driver's voice phone.
Mobile Data System Key Features and Benefits
- Variety of System Options: MDT, Pager, Digital Cell Phone, full-feature Smartphone
- Credit Card Reader Interface for Authorization & Settlement through Moneris
- Voice and Data on the Same Channel (depends on hardware option)
- Can Interface with Customer's Existing Two-way Radios or Public Digital Wireless Networks
- Emergency Call Switch Capability and Driver Messaging
- Prevention of Unauthorized Interception of Jobs
- Updates Trip Pricing Information Upon Trip Completion
- Zone or Auto-dispatch to the Closest Vehicle via GPS
- Provides for a Quiet Environment for Customers Inside Vehicles
- Elimination of Favoritism and Unfair Dispatch Practices
- Customer Callout, No-show, Specials, Status Request, Soon-to-Clear Functionality
- Taxi Meter Interface
- Advanced Data Logging and Statistical Analysis Package
- Complete integration with FleetSuite Vehicle Maintenance, Cashiering & Billing modules
Debit, Credit, and Loyalty card payments are secure and simple with Universal TranWare's MobilPay solution. With our proven technologies and established partnerships with leading solutions providers we offer fleets the best available features and rates in the taxi and limousine market.
MobilPay offers passenger convenience and driver safety.
Universal TranWare offers a variety of Point of Sale technologies for debit, credit and loyalty card processing. Our alliance with Moneris Solutions enables us to pass along to you the most competitive clearing rates in the industry.