Home Theater, HD, LCD, Plasma Television Installers
Tv Installation In San Francisco
Wall, Cables, Home Theater
- Connecting the customer's newly purchased audio and/or video components in one room.
- The integration of newly purchased audio and/or video
component(s) into a preexisting, functioning system, located in the same room.
Audio or video components include: TV, VCR, DVD, DVR, Internet TV, Video Game
Unit, Audio Receiver, Amplifier, CD Player, CD Recorder, Audio Tape Deck,
Mini-Disk Player, Home Theater Speaker System, and/or Home Theater in a box.
- Mounting up to five (5) speakers (mounting brackets not included) on wall or ceiling.
- Neatly connecting and grouping all wires.
- Finishing off all wall fished cables with either a
wall bushing or a wall plate.
- Utilizing installer provided matching or paintable
track molding, if the wall has inadequate access for standard wall fishing.
- Securing the included mounting bracket to standard
frame or masonry wall.
- Mounting and securing the Flat Panel display screen.
- Connecting the Flat Panel system to a pre-existing AC
power supply using neat wire management, cord not concealed in wall.
- Concealing customer-provided cables in a standard
frame wall, from the tuner source to the Flat Panel screen, up to fifteen (15)
feet. In locations with inadequate access for standard wall fishing, or walls
with insulation, vapor barriers, or any other obstruction, the wire may be
concealed by installer-provided track molding.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- An educational demonstration of the newly
purchased Flat Panel TV and Home Theatre components (up to 20 minutes).
Additional charges may
apply for additional labor and equipment
*Customer provides all equipment and
, Home Theater
, Mounting Bracket
Contact Tv Installation In San Francisco
Email - none provided
Print this page