Shed Kit Features
- 1x4 Bevel Notched siding.
- Siding is lodge pole pine
- Full length siding on standard sized shed kits
- 2x4 construction
- Double top plates for added height and strength
- Full 6' studs for walls
- Floor frame c/w 2x4 blocking and plywood sheathing
- Floor framed on 16" centers
- 1' Roof overhang front and back
- 1x4 V groove roof sheathing for that finished look
- 2x4 T&G Door
- Door opening = 36" wide x 6'3" high
- Door can swing in or out
- Can be ordered with double doors
- 2x4 Soffit blocking
- All trim and fascia boards
- Quality building materials
- Designed for heavy snow load
- Full set of instructions
- All kits over 100 square come with OSB sheathing for walls
- Suggested Roofing- Asphalt Shingles
Precut kits come packaged and wrapped for ease of handling
Prefab Shed Kit
- Pre built floor frame with flooring
- Pre framed walls with siding to the top of walls
- Pre built door
- Pre-framed roof
- Pre cut materials
A 10x8 kit takes approximately two persons a weekend to build. Some knowledge of building terms and practices is an asset.
Customer to choose roofing material and foundation that is suitable for their needs and for the size of the shed. Instructions are placed inside the kit package.
Kits sold through several building centers in the Okanagan and Southern BC interior.
| || |
New for 2011:
8x8 Pre Cut Stick Frame Shed with OSB Walls.
Available Exclusively At Home Hardware
Fast and Easy to Build
Call or visit your nearest retail outlet for current pricing