Frequently Asked Questions
The True-Surface® Vibe V™ uses vibration for 3 basic reasons:
- Controllable Results – True-Surface® Vibratory Greens Rollers use vibratory action to deliver controllable results. By varying the speed of your triplex motor and adjusting the Select-A-Vibe™ Dial, you can create consistently true conditions on your golf course greens. Conditions become so accurate you can provide greens within 2-4 inches of each other in a stimpmeter reading.
- A Lightweight Product – Using vibration keeps us so lightweight. The Vibe V™ weighs about the same as your cutting reels. This means you can achieve healthy greens without adding stress to your triplex hydraulic motor.
- Versatility – Using vibration gives the Vibe V™ more versatility than any other golf course greens roller. Its adjustable vibratory action allows you to roll for turf health, speed, and consistency, while also letting you vibrate-in sand topdressing, remove dew, and smooth the greens after core aerification. No other greens roller gives you so many options!
How do the True-Surface® Vibe V™ Vibratory Greens Rollers compare to other greens rollers on the market?
Vibration sets us apart from ordinary greens rollers. Unlike other rollers who use weight to smash the greens, True-Surface® uses patented vibratory action to create smooth and healthy greens.
Additionally, vibration enables True-Surface® to work 45% more sand topdressing deep into the turf’s canopy than you could do with brooming alone. By incorporating more sand in to the canopy, your greens have less organic matter build-up in the putting surface. Less organic matter results in greater green speeds. No other greens roller on the market can do that!
Which brand of triplex greens mowers do they fit?
- Toro GM3-3150, Toro 3200, Toro 3250 & Toro TriFlex 3300
- Jacobsen Greensking 3 – 6 & Jacobsen E322
- Jacobsen GPlex I, II, III & GP 400
- John Deere 2243, 2500, 2500E, & QA5
Do I have to purchase an entire new set of Vibe V™’s if I change greens mower brands?
No need to purchase a new set of rollers! All True-Surface® products are designed with no planned obsolescence. A simple fitting kit will keep your Vibe V™’s running if you ever decide to change your brand of greens mowers. Contact True-Surface® by Turfline to find out which kit will best fit your unit.
How much do they weigh?
How do I get a demo?
Where do I get replacement parts?
You can order parts through your local or directly through. Speak to a friendly Turfline customer service representative by calling 800-443-8506 or . Most orders ship out the same day or within 24 hours of your placed order. We do not recommend using any parts other than the approved parts supplied by True-Surface® by Turfline.
On the Select-A-Vibe™ Dial, what is the highest vibration setting?
The Select-A-Vibe™ Dial has 5 settings to adjust your vibration levels. Setting number 1 is the lowest amount of vibration and setting number 5 is the highest.
Can I upgrade my current True-Surface® Vibratory Greens Roller to the True-Surface® Vibe V™?