TROVAN EX RFID System
Metals, mines, patents
About the TROVAN EX TM
TROVAN EX TM
readers and transponders are ATEX certified for use in hazardous Zone 1, gas group IIA & IIB environments for use in potentially explosive environments, such as mines, flour mills and petrochemical plants.
In addition, the system offers the following major advantages compared to competing low frequency RFID systems:
- Exceptional read distances for any given transponder form factor.
- Exceptional read speed.
- Unmatched system dependability.
- Read transponders on metals; even flush-mount in metals.
- Resistance to electromagnetic interference.
- Optimized transponder manufacturability, with resulting economies of scale and cost advantages.
- The protocol is patented, for unmatched protection against unauthorised third-party cloning.
- ICs are laser programmed, not electronically programmed, to ensure permanence of the ID code. Once a code is programmed, it cannot be altered or tampered with.
The system features cutting edge technology protected by nine awarded patents, with additional patents pending.
, Low Frequency Rfid
, System Features