Trident Automation prides itself on going the extra mile for its customers.
Below are the services Trident provides.
Please contact us with any questions you might have or for more information.
If your plant doesn’t have any of the control systems we regularly work with and you need help with Profibus, gives us a call. We have Profibus troubleshooting tools that operate independently from a DCS or PLC to determine whether it’s a device, cabling, or configuration error and we’ll work with your own DCS programmers to resolve the issue.
+ DCS Migrations (check out our supported systems below)
* New and On-going Control System Support
* and Excel-based Plant Data Reporting
* Secure Remote DCS Network Connections
* Wireless Tablet PC’s for Equipment Operation or Data Entry from anywhere in the Plant
* Provide Economical APACS Certified PCs
* Integration of APC (Advanced Process Control) schemes
* Foreign Device Interfacing- OPC, Modbus, 4-20mA, etc
* Loop Checkout\Commisioning and Start-Up assistance
* Process Tuning and Optimization
* Instrument Specification -General Purpose and Hazardous Areas
Support for the following Control Systems:
* APACS+ (From MycroAdvantage to ProcessSuite R5)
* Moore Local Instrument Links, Mycro 352 panels, 353 controllers, etc
* InSight and APACS HMI Frameworks
* Siemens * Siemens * Wonderware , , and * Foxboro InFusion ECS
* GE DCS PAC8000 (MOST MTL)
* , , , and Fieldbuses
Training for your Plant’s Staff:
Trident Automation, Inc. offers training for APACS DCS and Operator Interface (Siemens R5 HMI or ICM/Trident InSight HMI). The 3 day course takes place at Trident’s corporate office in Kaukauna, WI. The training is tailored to fit the hardware, software, and architecture in place at your plant.
Registration: The fee for the course is $2100 per student. A minimum of 3 students, with a maximum of 6, is required for the course to take place. Payment is made with registration, however, if you must cancel and do so up to 30 days before the class is to begin, the entire registration fee minus an administration fee of $100 will be refunded. All other cancellations will forfeit the entire registration fee
- Hardware and Architecture
- Spare Parts
- Diagnostics andTroubleshooting
- HMI Configuration and Tag Creation
- Controller and I/O Configuration
- System Backup
Remaining APACS Classes for 2011
Class schedule for 2012 will be posted soon!
Industries We Service:
* Pulp and Paper
* Biofuels and Renewable Energy
* Power Generation
* Pilot Projects