Crime Scene Investigation Clean up | Blood Clean up | Biohazard Cleaning
Trauma Scene Bio Services
Trauma Scene, Bio-hazardous Waste
Our team of professional technicians is trained and equipped to safely handle, effectively remove and properly dispose of bio-hazardous waste and infectious materials 24 hours a day.
We will disinfect, sanitize and restore a home, business or other affected area to its original state, relieving a painful burden and traumatic experience to family, friends or co-workers after a trauma or crime related incident.
We understand that our particular service is usually attained under unfortunate and tragic circumstances. With this in mind, we provide the highest level of prompt, professional and courteous service to all our clients.
- Estate Asset Recovery, Inventory and Valuation
- Evaluation, Organization and Preparation of Items for Shipment to Auction, Charity or for Disposal
- Estate Cleaning and Preparation For Sale
- Asset Sale by Private Means, Estate sale or Public Auction
- Estate Administration, Acting Agent for Executor
- You will often be left to deal with the aftermath of a trauma scene on your own
- The Police, Fire Department, EMTs or the Medical Examiners Office DO NOT clean up a crime scene or trauma scene when they have finished. They have neither the time nor the expertise and most are even forbidden to even refer you to a specialist in Trauma Scene Clean-up
- There are few truly qualified companies that can assist you in handling these complex situations
- There are serious, often life-threatening risks, such as HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis involved if you attempt a cleanup on your own
- There are strict governmental restrictions involving the cleanup and disposal of bio-hazardous waste from a crime scene or trauma scene. OSHA forbids the clean-up of these disasters by untrained personnel
, Trauma Scene