The Tierra™ Web application has been designed to make it easy to find, track, and report all of the information you need to stay on top of your business. And best of all, the Tierra™ solution affords you the opportunity to realize savings, efficiencies and higher customer retention in less than a year!
Tierra™ is a tool for gathering remote machine location, operating hours and machine information. The Tierra solution allows managers to make more informed decisions, and eliminates slow, inaccurate, and labor intensive data gathering regimens.
The concept is pretty simple. We’ve designed Tierra™ so that it won’t bother you with situations that are ideal. It will alert you when a situation is less than ideal, allowing you to take immediate steps to improve the situation.
How Does It Work?
The Tierra™ solution has 3 components.
- The Tierra™ Hardware is the communications device installed on your machine.
- The Tierra™ Subscription Plan enables the features you need, and configures how often the unit communicates.
- Tierra™ Web is the internet based user interface—where you’ll go to configure alerts, generate reports, and more.
Some of Tierra’s Features include:
- Intuitive, easy to use web-based application
- User defined home page & settings
- User Privilege & Profile management
- New release notification
- Help screens and tutorials
- Multi-language support
- Data protected in our secure network & archived to preserve access to historical records
- CAN bus data
- Engine Hours
- Engine On/Off
- Equipment Utilization
- Fuel Consumption
- Job Costing
- Maintenance Notes & History
- User Access
- Work vs. Idle
Vehicle & Site Management
- Configuration assignment by asset, group or fleet
- Manage multiple job sites & vehicle groups 24/7
- Instant view of machine location and machine details
- Engine on/off & motion detection
- Accurate & Excessive idling detection
- Define customer sites for time at location reporting
- Active GeoFence boundary & Curfew monitoring
- Power management & configuration
Cost & Staff Management
- Lower insurance costs through improved safety and accurate activity reports
- Use reporting tools to lower cost of service
- Use actual hours of assets on each job for job costing
- Reduce labor intensive data gathering regiments