How to get a quote:
For an in person quote you can come visit our Stoney Creek Shop, don't forget to take with you a small cabinet door or a small shelf from the cabinet. The reason being is because you can see what color and type of granite goes best with your piece of furniture you want to compliment. Also be sure to bring a drawing or note describing what you want done in granite including your measurements. This way we can give you an estimate right away.
We will also need:
Once all of this has been completed we can then proceed to giving you your quote.
** All estimates (quotes) are based on the measurements provided to us and final price is subject to template measurements.
** Trip charges, additional mileage and additional man power charges for over sized pieces are subject for an extra fee.
How to place an order:
Before you place an order make sure that:
- The cabinets ( if you choose to do your kitchen ) have been installed.
- The appliances are where they are supposed to be.
- If you would like a new sink, make sure you buy it before you place the order with us. Reason is because we are going to need a template drawing of the sink.
- If you have an old counter top on your cabinets, please be advised that if you want us to remove it there is an additional charge.
** We do not do under any circumstances plumbing or electricity.
** Also make sure you have garbage pick up, plumbing and electrician arrangements.
- When you are ready give us a call and we'll come the next day to template your kitchen. At the end of your template we require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price. The deposit must be done in cash or personal check.
How to get the final price:
The final price will be calculated based on the measurements taken on the jobsite. We will consider also the stone, the edge and your personalized options.
It usually takes us 3 - 5 business days to fabricate and install the granite or marble etc. This is done after the final price is confirmed and the deposit is paid.
We will install the countertop, drill the faucet holes and attach the sink. After the job is completed, we require the final payment (the other %50 percent) in the form of cash or check.
The last payment is due on the day of the installation, no later than that.