Cold forming techniques are usually classified into four major groups: squeezing, bending, drawing, and shearing. Examples of applications include the heading of bolts and cap screws and the finishing of cold rolled steel*. Threadall Manufacturing Heading Capabilities Include:
* #10-7/16 Diameter Cold Headed
* Up to 1" Diameter Hot Formed
* Long Lengths and Special Heads
* All Types of Upsetting, Extrusion and Collar Work
We work with a wide variety of Materials. Bending
Bending is a manufacturing process that produces a V-shape, U-shape, or channel shape along a straight axis in ductile materials* Threadall Manufacturing Bending Capabilites Include:
* Bending to 4 1/2" Diameter
* Eye Bolts - Opened and Closed
* "U", "J", "L" and Pig Tail Bolts
* Special Configurations available.
for additional information or pricing.
Threadall Manufacturing Company - ISO 9001:2008 Certified
P: 1-877-777-2612 F: 519-576-3991