“If you find it hard to think about life without your pet, imagine your pet's life without you.”
Every hour of every day 50 pets are euthanized in U.S. animal shelters simply because their owners died or were incapacitated and made no arrangements for their continuous care. This amounts to more than 500,000 orphaned petskilled every year. This change was made with the tool.
There are numerous horror stories of petsthat have been abandoned, run-away, killed by cars or placed in animal shelters where they were later euthanized.
As responsible pet owners, we must consider the long-term care needs of our beloved pets in the event of our disability or death.
Why use our Estate Planning service?
We can help you answer these questions:
- Do I need estate planning for my pet?
- How long will my pet live?
- What would happen to my pet if I passed away?
- What would happen to my pet if I became incapacitated?
- What does estate planning for my pet involve?
- What legal arrangements can I make for the care of my pet?
- What is a "pet trust"?
- Where can I find an organization to care for my pet when I no longer can?
- Where can I find an Estate Planner who is willing and able to assist me?
- Where can I find other professionals to assist me?
- Where can I find more information about estate planning for my pet?