Integrated, flexible voice and data communications with The Network Center's IP Business Trunking
IP Business Trunking from The Network Center allows you to use one intelligent connection for all your voice and data communications needs. IP Business Trunking is available as digital trunks or ISDN-PRI lines and is compatible with your existing phone system or can provide connections to select IP PBX phone equipment.
Using the breakthrough technology of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over The Network Centers state-of-the-art network, IP Business Trunking delivers a high quality, integrated voice and internet solution.
Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation and More!!!
With IP Business Trunking, voice and data are carried over a single circuit with part used for data and the other for voice. Because data capacity needs continuously fluctuate, IP Business Trunking from The Network Center dynamically allocates bandwidth on the circuit to adjust for heavy data demands. When your voice traffic is low, the connection allots most of the bandwidth to data traffic — up to 3Mbps !! As soon as a call is placed, voice traffic gets priority, and the circuit will dynamically allocate more bandwidth to voice to ensure call quality. In addition, IP Business Trunking offers a host of useful business features:
Using a single connection for all your communications needs, The Network Center's IP Business Trunking can reduce the amount you spend each month on separate or statically allocated connections and provide you piece of mind with a simple, monthly operating expense.
- Audio Conferencing Services - Manage and host conference calls on demand
- Auto Attendant - Ensures effective call handling and projects a professional image
- DIDs - Direct Inward Dial Extensions for your staff
- SIP Trunking - Session Internet Protocol (SIP) trunks for connection to IP PBXs
- Easy Migration to Hosted IP PBX - When you're ready to get a new phone system, you'll have a simple migration path to The Network Center's Hosted IP PBX Service