Marquis' primary focus is on client peace of mind and purchaser knowledge and satisfaction. It is the priority and commitment of The Marquis Group to provide Fabled Customer Care and attention to detail so that our clients can move on to the next exciting venture … with complete confidence that their project is being professionally executed.
Through client partnership, Marquis provides hands-on, quality project inspections. All inspections come complete with video libraries for future reference and builder/warranty awareness and comfort.
- Conduct regular scheduled site visits to establish, monitor, manage and control the quality of your product
- Provide written reports of our findings
- Deliver acceptance and sign off reports
Deficiency / Punch List Management
The Marquis Group will track and monitor deficiency/punch lists from the first inspection through the end of the established warranty period, including:
- Inspect every suite/home in conjunction with all common areas; produce a detailed deficiency/punch list
- Coordinate and manage punch teams throughout the process — our team or yours
- Conduct regular re-inspections to ensure that quality workmanship has been completed, and meets the expectations of the developer, builder and homeowner
- Maintain and manage a detailed database which includes photos and completion dates, confirming when the work was completed for future warranty records
Personalized Homeowner Orientations
Marquis will work alongside the construction and development team to schedule and conduct detailed orientations inline with project completion dates. We will work on your behalf to ensure that purchasers receive accurate information and instructions, in conjunction with a quality inspection/orientation of their new property.
- Prepare all the required documentation, including Homeowner Manuals, orientation certificates and owner reported deficiencies and concerns
- Conduct and manage all scheduling of orientations; manage all trade and warranty scheduling requirements in addition to telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Perform personalized orientations with all new homeowners to explain all features and functions of their new home, and alleviate any concerns or objections to facilitate timely closings
Warranty Tracking and Management
Throughout the warranty period, Marquis will ensure that your homeowners receive hands-on care and attention once they have taken possession of their chosen investment.
- Manage the warranty process from possession through the end including all correspondence, trade scheduling, inspections and follow-up
- Effectively track through to completion
Unsold Inventory Management and Maintenance
The Marquis Group can help. Developers and Builders trust us to manage and maintain unsold inventory on their behalf – a huge financial implication if and when not executed with care.
- Customized for individual property needs
- Coordinate with current staff and contractors, as needed
- Written monthly report provided
Financial Risk Management and Custom Solutions