Marketing and sales automation services to maximize lead management
The Annuitas Group
Marketing And Sales, Management Process, Automation Solution
Too often, we get caught up in the promises that new “bells and whistles” and extensive features of the latest technology will bring. Many marketers are guilty of this when it comes to their investment in a marketing automation solution. They have the best of intentions to utilize all of the lead management functionality – routing, scoring, qualifying and nurturing. But at the end of the day, they only use it for mass blasting to prospects, and the promises are never realized.
Although technology solutions can certainly bring great efficiencies, they can only do so when they are implemented to support a solid business process.
While The Annuitas Group recommends establishing a lead management process first, we realize that many B2B companies alternatively invest in a marketing automation solution. With our Marketing Automation Optimization Services, The Annuitas Group works side-by-side with your marketing automation stakeholders to implement the seven areas of the Lead Management Framework. Like our other implementation services, we become a virtual member of your team to ensure your organization is maximizing your marketing automation investment and utilizing it to bring efficiency to your lead management process. This expertise enables us to help you make your Lead Management Framework the foundation for technology, not the other way around. In addition, our knowledge of CRM systems such as Saleforce.com and Microsoft CRM allows for the seamless integration of marketing and sales technologies.
The Marketing Automation Optimization service offering includes our expertise in helping to facilitate the implementation of marketing automation software from a process perspective. It includes:
- Creating a Database Structure. Reviewing your current database/segmentation structure, and data sources, creating a database architecture draft for building into the marketing automation environment
- Helping with marketing assets. Confirming the inventory of assets needed for marketing, and assisting in the uploading of those assets
- Guidance on Lead Sources. Helping guide internal users on the most effective way to set up website tracking, web forms, and other lead data entry points
- Lead Scoring. Consulting on the developing of a lead score model, and how it should be built into the marketing automation tool
- Lead Management. Guidance on how to set up the routing of leads to sales and/or the proper nurturing campaign Lead Routing process
- Lead Nurturing. Guidance on how to strategize your lead nurturing process, and how to build it into the marketing automation solution
- Content Blueprint. Assist in creating a blueprint for the process of offer mapping and content development for each stage of the buying cycle
- Metrics, Analysis. Determine which items need to be measured, and how to access and review the analytics in both the marketing automation platform and your CRM system.
, Database Structure
, Lead Management Process
, Management Framework
, Management Process
, Marketing And Sales