Experts in Creating a Lead Management Framework for B2B Companies
The Annuitas Group
Marketing, Marketing And Sales, Automation Solution
Your team has grasped the concept of lead management and even embraces the idea of change and transformation. You know that there is a better way to receive, qualify, route, and close sales leads. Through your own audit or one conducted by The Annuitas Group, you’ve identified key gaps and opportunities to improve your process and implement a Lead Management Framework™. The intent is there. However, like many BtoB organizations you’ve run into a roadblock – limited internal resources to implement change and create internal alignment.
You may or may not have the internal resources to dedicate to implementing a new lead management process, but one thing is for sure – you want to get it right the first time and maintain the momentum and organizational alignment that effective process creates. The Annuitas Group Lead Management Framework Implementation service prevents any time from lapsing after the conclusion of the Lead Management Audit, allowing your organization to immediately start developing a new lead management process. In this role, The Annuitas Group serves as the project team leader, maneuvering within your organization to implement the necessary changes identified in the audit. As a virtual member of your team, The Annuitas Group leads meetings, works with marketing and sales stake holders, and interacts with vendors to make sure that new processes are defined, developed and installed. And even after the Lead Management Framework “go live” date, we stay on to make sure all is going as planned.
Lead Management Framework Implementation includes:
- Facilitating a cross-functional team of stake holders (finance, marketing, sales, IT, etc.), who will provide feedback and assist with the implementation and adoption of the new process internally
- Developing a marketing database structure and facilitating the mapping and integration of the database in the marketing automation application and CRM system
- Implementing a formal, centralized lead management plan that is tied to overall sales goals and includes lead quotas for marketing
- Working with marketing and sales on a comprehensive lead qualification plan that defines segment criteria, lead prioritization, lead qualification rules, a lead scoring matrix, etc.
- Developing and implementing a lead nurturing framework and offer map
- Developing and implementing lead routing rules and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Developing a content blueprint for both offer mapping and content development.
- Developing of a set of metrics to gauge the effectiveness of each lead management activity
- Working with appropriate team members and vendors to ensure the necessary lead management functionality is built into the CRM system, and to ensure effective integration with the marketing automation solution
- Overseeing and consulting on the selection of outside resources (lead information services, teleservices, etc.) in support of the lead management program
, Database Structure
, Management Framework
, Marketing And Sales