Mobile routing, port-corrected number information - Telcordia
Mobile messaging providers face shrinking profit margins as competition increases. Revenue leakage is also on the rise due to routing inefficiencies caused by global number portability and changes in country dial codes and national number plans. As a result, the customer experience suffers as messages are dropped or delayed. Don’t let a complex numbering landscape block your path to profits and subscriber satisfaction.
Our Mobile ID offers SMS providers and aggregators easy access to trusted worldwide number portability-corrected routing and dial code data. It helps you optimize least-cost routing, increase message completion rates, and achieve more accurate billing. So you can stem revenue leakage and streamline your messaging business, all while keeping customers happy.
Our Mobile ID service includes authoritative number portability-corrected routing data and more than one million validated dial codes for more than 230 countries. It enables direct routing of messages worldwide for reliable delivery and helps you achieve accurate billing. Key features and functionality include:
- Accuracy. Gain access to the most trusted and authoritative source of worldwide dial codes and number portability-corrected routing data.
- Flexibility. Choose from delivery options that include full or incremental FTP download, ENUM query service, and SOAP/XML. Application-neutral support is available for SMS, MMS, and emerging IP-based services.
- Ease of use. Import our reliable, formatted, and normalized data directly into your message routing and billing platforms.
Consider our Mobile ID service if you want to:
- Improve message revenues and customer satisfaction. Use accurate port-corrected data that enables direct and reliable routing of messages to locations worldwide.
- Reduce costs. Eliminate conveyance fees, reliance on expensive number lookup services, and exposure to “cherry-picking” caused by number portability and mobile termination rate variations.
- Improve operational efficiency. Save money, time, and resources by relying on one simple, accurate data source.