TechnoMed Solutions : Services : Implementation Services
Project Management, Risk Management, blood bank
The success of any solution relies on a successful implementation. Based on our long history of implementing blood bank solutions, TechnoMed Solutions has developed detailed best practices methodology and processes . This ensures that our customers receive industry-leading implementation services so that they can maximize our blood bank products’ functionality and get as much return on their investment as possible. TechnoMed Solution's implementation methodology: designed with you in mind
With our comprehensive implementation methodology, you can rest assured that every area of your installation will be handled with expertise and professionalism.
We know that each implementation project is different and take your individual organization’s needs into account. Generally, our methodology includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Project resources. TechnoMed Solutions works with integrated teams consisting of a Project Sponsor Chair who oversees the entire process, a Project Steering Committee to steer the team to project success, a Project Advisory Committee, a Transfusion Health Project Manager who oversees both a functional and a technical team, and a Site Project Manager with dedicated functional and technical teams.
- Defined roles and responsibilities. The roles and responsibilities for Project Managers, functional teams and technical teams are clearly defined to ensure a seamless process.
- Project management plan. Transfusion Health will develop a detailed project management plan — developed jointly between our teams — to serve as a master plan for the entire project. The plan includes schedules for each project phase.
- Problem/issue resolution. For each outstanding item that may jeopardize the project, we log as much issue information as possible and review them at progress review meetings. The Joint Steering Committee resolves unresolved items.
- Validating/approving deliverables. The Site Project Manager approves all schedules of deliverables set by the TechnMed Solutions Project Manager.
- Risk management. TechnoMed Solutions employs a proactive risk management process to identify risks up front and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Implementation phases. During implementation, our process includes site readiness, network review, server and software install, functional analysis/review, system configuration, training, testing and follow-up.
- Tailoring. A TechnoMed Solutions Implementation Consultant will work with members of the Site teams to review, define and document tailoring requirements.
, Detailed Project Management
, Project Management
, Risk Management