Source One® is the project management program that ensures you don’t get overwhelmed by the complex details of your project. From the design and manufacture of products to installation and maintenance training, Source One eliminates the time-consuming burdens while keeping you up to date on your projects.
Source One capabilities include:
- Coordination of estimates.
- Proposals and order entry.
- Delivery and installation.
- Furniture lift, which eliminates the costly disassembly and reassembly of modular furniture.
- Consultations with flooring contractors and maintenance personnel on the proper care of the carpet.
- Long-term onsite support.
Tandus Flooring also works with dealers in order to offer you the flexibility to procure your carpet through the preferred channels.
Demanding delivery schedules sometimes require floorcoverings on short notice. Tandus Flooring Express/Priority Express are the only quick-ship flooring programs offering Powerbond and modular carpet together. We’ve got the colors, patterns and textures you need – FAST.
- Order sizes: Powerbond and modular carpet: 25 square yards up to 1500 square yards; except Plexus Colour II which can be a minimum of 5 square yards.
- Order sizes: Powerbond and modular carpet: 25 square yards up to 700 square yards
To learn more about Collaborate, contact our Tandus Flooring Customer Service at 800.248.2878.
The Tandus Flooring Contract site is designed for customers with whom Tandus Flooring has an agreement. This site has information unique to a customer's contract such as contacts, products, services, general contract information, and pricing.
To learn more about Tandus Flooring Contract, contact our Tandus Flooring Corporate Development Sales Group at 800.248.2878.
Chameleon by Tandus Flooring
Chameleon is an economic solution to meet the changing needs of your facility, providing solutions when your interior environment is changing color, application or even budgets. Like the name implies, Chameleon will adapt to any environment.
A first quality, modular carpet, Chameleon utilizes short inventory yarns to provide you with an economical, recycled content, modular carpet with ready-to-ship, off-the-shelf availability (check inventory below). A unique attribute of Chameleon is the color range and color change, from tile-to-tile and from production run to production run. No two tiles are alike
Yarn ends are selected from color families for each manufacturing run. Color families include Blue, Green, Beige, Grey and Multi. Inventory availability is based upon first-come, first served.