Web Development Services
Web Development Services, such as web site creation, e-commerce development, web-based service applications (such as timesheets, expense reports, etc), and mentoring for your development staff. We can help you create web portals for your travel office, as well as help integrate your existing web applications with online booking tools to improve the users' experience, and improve cost savings.
- Quality people (Microsoft Certified Professionals, Microsoft Certified Database Administrators, Microsoft Certified Solution Developers, Microsoft Certified Professional + Site Building, and Java
SE/Java EE Certified Programmers on staff)
- Have experience in enterprise software development (best practices and processes)
- Mentoring for in-house development staff
Application Development Services/Technology Integration Services
Application Development Services, whether around Microsoft's Windows technologies, or using Java/Oracle technologies. We have shrink-wrapped applications that can be purchased, or customized, as well as custom development services. These applications can be used to automate, monitor, or report on the travel management program.
Another key service we provide is technology integration services. As travel technology matures, an important part of the maturation is to allow systems to work together to perform tasks. We can help define, create, test and implement these solutions to improve the overall efficiency of the travel systems.
- Platform-neutral development (expertise in both Microsoft .Net, as well as Java/Oracle development)
- Windows desktop applications can easily be built to meet Windows Logo Certified standards
Network Administration Services
- Quality People (Microsoft Certified Professionals, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers, Microsoft Certified Database Administrators on staff)
- Have experience in enterprise network environments (50,000+ desktops)
- Mentoring for internal network administration staff
Clients that want full time, part time, or occasional help with their travel programs can have a T4 Software consultant on-site to help find solutions to their problems. T4 Software transcends the typical consulting roles to help implement solutions, not just observe and write up recommendations.
We can help recommend and implement the following travel solutions:
- Online booking
- Meeting planning and consolidation tools
- Hotel RFP systems
- Travel agency selection
- Travel Expense Report systems
- Mobile solutions
We also have automated tools that we bring with us to help rank and evaluate the available tools according to your needs, and contacts throughout the travel industry that can help get the project started quickly.
- Quality People (people experienced in travel management/technology, certified in Microsoft and Java technologies)
- Tools available to speed process/technology improvement efforts