Nevales Networks | UTM Security for SMEs | Firewall | VPN | Antivirus - solution glance
Nevales’s series of plug-and-play ready appliances protect organizations from common security threats from Internet by providing all-in-one solution for network security.
Nevales series of cost effective hardware based appliances integrate several crucial security features such as Firewall, VPN, Intrusion Detection Service, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Surf Protection, Spyware Guarding, Access Management, Bandwidth Management, Traffic Monitoring and Efficient Reporting in a single management platform.
Nevales offers continuous proactive security updates and upgrades, 24x7 support and organizations can use sophisticated technology without worrying as much about their deployment, updates, support, maintenance, and management.
The key benefits are:
- All-in-One Network Security – Nevales series of appliances integrate several crucial security features in one management platform.
- Pay As You Use – Pay only for the security required today, rather than invest in unpredictable future needs.
- Platform free of licensing, scalability & maintenance - Nevales secure platform delivered over the Internet is free from licensing, scalability and maintenance hassles providing SMBs best value for money.
- Easy-to-deploy and Manage – Nevales series of Plug-and-Play ready appliances are the most convenient option as organizations can use sophisticated security without worrying as much about its deployment, maintenance and management.
- Single-point Accountability – Nevales Networks eases the strain on your IT resources with comprehensive security for your network through a single point-of-contact for updates, upgrades, service and repair.
- 24x7 Access to Security Experts – Anytime a security issue arises, you can contact our security experts to receive timely consultation and recommendations at no additional cost to your organization.
- Proactive Security Updates and Upgrades – Proactively protects small and medium organizations against web threats through regular security updates and upgrades.