Symfo's Study Support consists of Project Management, eClinical Trial Support, Training and Help Desk services.
Personalized Project Management
Symfo assigns one dedicated Project Manager for the trial to insure that there's a single, permanent point of contact between the customer and the Symfo project team. The entire project team understands your research goals and will show you how to leverage ePRO technology to exceed those goals.
During the operation phase, the Project Manager will be responsible for the overall co-ordination of the project. This includes:
- Contact with the customer and subcontractors
- Help Desk coordination
- Support coordination
- Mid-study changes
- Maintain metrics
- General trial coordination
- Any change requests
- Data archival and delivery
Customer satisfaction begins with great training. To make training efficient and enjoyable Symfo uses all types of tools including videos, guidelines, personal and web-based presentations, depending on the study population and customer needs.
The Sponsor, the Investigator(s) and Patients are each a critical part of the training process. Successful training of each group decreases the number of users' questions and ensures effective utilization of Symfo's eDiaries.
Sponsor training covers eDiary functionality and programming, software, trial set-up and procedural training. At the end of the program, the customer will:
- Understand eDiary capabilities
- Understand the overall eDiary set-up for the particular trial
- Train other Sponsor’s personnel, Investigators and Patients
- Provide support or understand the support structure of Symfo
Symfo takes an active part in the Investigator training and, when possible, participates in Investigator meetings. Training can be delivered in the Investigator's language and normally covers the following subjects:
- Trial set-up
- eDiary functionality for the particular trial
- Procedures on how to train a patient
- Investigators benefits
Customized documentation and support information is distributed during the training sessions.
Patient training is done on-site by the investigative staff. The training lasts approximately 5 - 15 minutes per patient depending on the trial complexity. Symfo provides one eDiary User Guide per patient (customized to the patient's language) which includes all relevant information about support.
Help Desk Services
We guarantee satisfaction; therefore, Symfo's Help Desk is staffed by employees extensively trained in Symfo technology and software to provide exceptional global support. The representative that answers the phone is trained to answer your questions, thereby eliminating costly downtime waiting for a resolution. Symfo offers Help Desk support 24/7 in any language; accessed by toll free calls.
Additionally, Symfo offers modular support that can be designed to meet the customer's needs and budgets:
- We can offer 24/7 support for patients, investigators, CRAs and Sponsors
- Alternatively our actions can be limited to supporting sites during business hours
- Or we can limit even more by supporting only CRAs who in turn will support the sites.