the people side of world-class manufacturing - details
Sws Pit Crew
Process Design, Training Development, Maintenance Training
1 Lean Equipment Management/Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Readiness Assessments & Design
- Keeping your LEM/TPM activities focused, on track, and guarantee results. Many plants have missed the basic underlying process that makes LEM/TPM work. We help clients avoid the common pitfalls of the past 15 years.
- Typically in less that 5 days we can develop a results-focused Lean Equipment Management/TPM
2 Maintenance & Operations Training & Qualification Process Design and Development
- Especially designed approaches for small plants. Avoid the common mistakes and misconceptions of training systems design and development: focus on results. Our approaches assure immediate ROI from more reliable, higher performing equipment and processes. Individual skills profiles, assessments, focused training and qualification are emphasized. Added concentrations include pay-for-applied skills compensation system design, new job design, multi-skill, etc.
3 Team-Based Lean Equipment Management
- Eliminating equipment losses is critical to improving competitiveness. Maintenance alone cannot address and eliminate many of the causes of poor performing equipment. Our approaches address everyone who touches the targeted equipment and those who make decisions that affect its performance and reliability.
4 Do-it-Yourself Maintenance Training Development Process
- Don't have the resources to bring in a training consultant? Our DIY process walks you through step-by-step: targeting job roles, determining duties and tasks, individual skills and knowledge assessments and profiles, training process maps, and an Administrative/Users Guide to successful training and qualification.
Contact us to discuss scope and approach proposals and rates.
The presenter, Robert Williamson, of Strategic Work Systems, Inc., spent nearly 15 years studying the relationship of NASCAR Winston/Nextel Cup racing to improvements in manufacturing and maintenance. In 1996, he directed and co-produced DuPont's highly acclaimed "Uptime Excellence in Action" video program in English, Spanish, and Portuguese for worldwide distribution in DuPont. He has been teaching and consulting on the people-side of TPM for well over 13 years, most recently incorporating the NASCAR themes for improving equipment effectiveness for Lean Manufacturing operations. His 32 years in manufacturing and maintenance training, consulting, and work culture design gives him a keen insight to the solutions of today's challenges of equipment reliability. With experience in over 400 different plant locations his examples provide rich, down-to-earth breakthroughs in equipment reliability thinking.
, Equipment Management
, Maintenance Training
, Operations Training
, Process Design
, Training Development