There are two distinct phases to the process of buying an overseas property. First comes the fun of finding your home – choosing the location, picking the property which is right for you and planning your future. This phase draws to a close when you sign your purchase contract.
Next comes the joy of completing the purchase and getting everything ready to enable you to move in. And there’s no point pretending otherwise, this can be a difficult and frustrating process if it’s not well managed.
Worrying about how your house is progressing and dealing with the contractors, lawyers and foreign banks can be daunting? However, the professionals at Swiss Hannover International Realty Corp., our staff, management and all of our endorsed associates are here to help you.
We have at our disposal a 10 Seat Jet, 8 Seat helicopter and even several Motor Yachts available for you at all times. Want to go fishing – call us; want to go shopping in Bogota – call us; want to go snorkeling in Bocas – call us.
Our home buying service is already the most comprehensive in the marketplace, taking you from your first contact with us through to moving in to your property. The Owners Club fulfils two other very important needs; it supports you every step of the way through the purchase process with guidance and advice, and it eases your transition into your new lifestyle by providing the general and local information you need. Quite simply, the Owners Club sets new benchmarks for overseas property after-sales support.
- Local experts always available.
- A designated Home Owners Club Concierge, as your primary contact to help during the purchase process and deal with any issues that may arise.
- Support with technical, financial and legal matters such as property alterations and additions, setting up bank accounts, utility connections and dealing with lawyers.
- Regular reports on the progress of your property.
- Quarterly bulletins with news and general information on the country and the area in which you have purchased.
- Obtaining quotes on your behalf for the installation of additional items such as patios, television systems, tiling, swimming pools and security systems.
- Setting up home and contents insurance.
- Regular special money-saving offers exclusive to members which give savings on additional and essential items for your new home.
- Special Gifts and Draws for automobiles, Vacations, etc.
- The personal assistance of an Home Owners Club executive to deal with any matters during any of your trips to view the progress of your property.
- A dedicated Completions Team to coordinate the final days of the process including the assistance of a team member to hold your hand at completion