303. A Halloween custom is to fill a tub with water and drop into it as
many apples as there are young folks to try the trick. Then each one must
kneel before the tub and try to bite the apples without touching them..
327. If you are a bridesmaid three times you will never stand in the
328. Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride.
329. Don't let another person pu..
332. If you try on your wedding dress before the ceremony, you will not
333. The bride should wear a borrowed garter, and also a yellow garter.
345. Marry in Lent,
Live to repent.
346. The day after a wedding is called the bride's day, the next day the
groom's day; the condition of the weather on these days will indicate
351. Happy is the bride that the sun shines on.
352. If it rains on the wedding, the bride will cry all her married life.
353. To marry in a storm betokens an..