A powerful foundation that is purpose-built for five industries: manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, and public sector, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. All packaged in a single global solution thus giving customers a rapid time to value.
Agility through a set of unified natural models that serve as a library of business processes reflecting real-world situations. This enables customers to easily modify their organizations and processes to meet their changing business needs.
Simplicity through an easy-to-use solution offering access to information that is relevant to the work at hand. The familiar Microsoft Office user interface drives adoption and the enhanced business intelligence (BI) capabilities help customers uncover fresh insights that can lead to faster and more informed decision making.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is the most advanced ERP solution with the lowest total cost of ownership in the market today. It is a object oriented ERP package, great for manufacturing and distribution, with out-of-the-box functionality such as multi-item dimensions, multi storage dimensions, and multi language capability.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a flexible and scalable ERP solution that will take your business to the next level and give you the competitive advantage that you need to become a leader in your industry.
Why Microsoft Dynamics AX?
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is completely integrated from your platform up through the end-user business solutions applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is an object oriented ERP solution that has the lowest total cost of ownership in the market.
- Sunrise Technologies has been working with manufacturing and distribution for more than 17 years.
- Sunrise maintains close relationships with the Microsoft ERP solution and SCM development teams in Redmond, Fargo and Copenhagen
- Sunrise has an off-shore development site that provides low cost customizations for the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution.
- Sunrise sees the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution as a stepping stone, a key transition, from yesterday's linear, rigid information systems to tomorrow's object oriented, adaptive information systems