Your investment with Microsoft and Sunrise will be greatly supported well after the implementation of your application.
With Microsoft's world renowned services programs and Sunrise's proven dedication to customer service and responsiveness, you will experience service and support processes that cannot be matched.
Sunrise Technologies is most often the first line of defense for our customers. Our post-implementation support program provides a direct link to the implementation experts of your solution and the local on-site customer service that you would expect. Sunrise Technologies offers its customers a unique and flexible support plan to sustain their Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations after a go-live.
There is no up-front fee for the Sunrise Support Plan. As an incident occurs, there will be a charge per incident. This fee covers access to the Sunrise Technologies Support Center portal for issue creation, issue categorization, issue acknowledgement, action plan creation and action plan communication. If applicable, an immediate on-line resolution to fix the issue within a reasonable amount of time can be done as well. In addition to the incident fee, a charge per hour will be incurred for time spent on the issue resolution.
The Sunrise Support Plan provides customers with:
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to the Sunrise Technologies Support Center portal for issue creation
- Categorizing support issues as Emergency (Absolutely critical to the daily functioning of the key business operations) or Non-Emergency (Routine in nature and are not stopping or prohibiting key business operations)
- Mission critical items will receive a 1-hour response time with priority status to address the issue immediately
- Routine issues receive 24-hour response time
- Tracking log of customer issues to insure quality of the response
The Sunrise Support Center features are:
- Web-Based Portal: Submit, Monitor and Update support tickets via the web-based portal.
- Attachments: Ability to attach screen shots and other valuable documentation that will assist the support team in resolving your issue.
- Knowledge Books: Valuable product information available for fast self-service.
- Forums to facilitate community interaction.
Apart from traditional support, Microsoft's Enhancement Program (also know as Annual Maintenance) is designed to keep your AX investment up to date.
The Enhancement Program includes:
- All major and minor updates to the product: All product releases for Microsoft Dynamics AX are included at no extra charge, including major version releases and service packs; so your solution stays compatible with current technology.
- Access to CustomerSource: CustomerSource is a secure, password-protected Web site that delivers business-boosting information specific to Microsoft Dynamics AX customers.
- A highlight of CustomerSource is TechKnowledge, a searchable self-support database that contains answers to commonly asked questions.
- Interact with Microsoft: With CustomerSource, you can get involved with the Microsoft community. Discuss topics related to Microsoft Dynamics AX with support professionals, or pick up pointers from other users by participating in our online discussion groups. You can also subscribe to Insights, our e-mail newsletter that delivers the information you need to know when you need to know it.
- Transition Investment Credit which gives you the flexibility and security in your Microsoft Dynamics solution choice; should your needs change, you have access to any of the other Microsoft Dynamics solutions that will best fit your new needs.