As companies look to reduce cost by collapsing environments the data network has become the backbone of virtually every business; used to exchange information internally, communicate with customers, collaborate on ideas and participate in the global economy. The corporate data center often contains intellectual property and your competitive advantage.
Distributing information efficiently and securely is paramount, but data networks also bring with them risks to your organization. Poorly designed, poorly managed networks can increase your costs, hinder productivity, and create security risks that can put you out of business.
Deep Expertise and World-class Vendors
XETA has vast experience and deep on-staff expertise in the design, deployment and management of data networking systems. We have partnered with the top vendors in the data networking space, including Avaya, HP, Juniper Networks and have committed resources to the evolving needs of our customers.
Our solution engineers and professional services network designers understand the issues associated with designing technology. Our network expertise includes:
- Local area networks, wide area networks, wireless networks, and RFID networks
- Carrier-class networks, data center designs and network operations center design and management
- Security and best practices for deploying projects such as adding branch locations and managing the moves, adds and changes (MACs) associated with adding users and devices to networks
- Maximizing the performance of networks through rigorous testing methodologies to help locate network problems and security vulnerabilities.
Networking for a Better Business
Choosing XETA as your data networking solutions provider offers you the confidence that your networks can provide the business benefits you expect:
- Performance that supports employee productivity
- Response that ensures customer satisfaction
- Equipment optimization that creates value and cost savings
- Data and application availability that increases responsiveness
- Protection of assets that ensures business resiliency
- Solid Environments that create a "Quality of Life"