dPath™ is a unique data share technology designed for efficient MLS collaboration. In a single pass, dPath transfers search results data from relevant MLS systems, and maps that data to a common format on the fly. By avoiding data feeds to third-party servers, dPath eliminates security risks and slashes implementation costs and delays.
- works with each participating MLS's existing RETS servers and metadata
- requires no standardization or single entry point
- provides a gateway to securely process queries in real time
- pulls search results seamlessly from relevant MLSs
- maps data on the fly for instant display
- safeguards each participating MLS's data
- permits secure, fast, and inexpensive data share
Each participating MLS can design and use its own interface or share dPath's standard UI providing robust search and display functionality. Add functions as needed, including map search, CMA, listing maintenance, and prospecting — or use dPath with a full-fledged Stratus MLS system.