The cost of procuring and managing sophisticated monitoring systems means that many small and medium-sized business simply hope for the best and deal with problems and outages whenever they are noticed.
Can your business withstand the impact to revenue or reputation from such an outage?
Rest easy and focus on running your business knowing that your IT infrastructure is being proactively monitored by Stratelogics.
Stratelogics' Network Monitoring service will notify our staff and you immediately when abnormal events occur on your servers, switches, applications, network, disks and other equipment.
Our service not only monitors the availability of hardware and software, but can also detect potential problems before they occur by monitoring predictive indicators. For example, an unusually high and sustained CPU load on your web server, read or write retries in a network-attached storage device, deadlocks in a SQL database, etc.
And at the incredibly low price of as little as 75¢ US per monitored device per month (plus initial setup costs), the service will pay for itself many times over.
Because every business has different equipment, needs, and tolerance for downtime, our monitoring plans are tailored for each business. Features you can choose to include in your service include:
- A simple to understand, customized dashboard showing key live metrics of your critical devices & applications.
- Ability to drilldown into more detailed information.
- Tabular displays of historical data.
- Exporting of historical data for offline analysis.
- 8/5 or 24/7 response by Stratelogics or our partners to help resolve issues quickly.
- Integration of system availability information into your public-facing or intranet websites.
Contact us - we're more than happy to discuss your needs. As always, we never charge for an initial project assessment.